Search:
Independent Auditorsí Report & Financial Statements        Preliminary Report        Conference Bulletin       
ŕ—»Ū

















Home >

Investment Opportunities

 Overview of Investment Opportunities

 
At the Palestine Investment Conference 2010 you will have the opportunity to meet around 150 business leaders and entrepreneurs ready to present their business plans and offer investment opportunities; these include plans for expansion of existing successful businesses, as well as new start ups in many promising sectors including Manufacturing, ICT, Agribusiness, Tourism, Housing, Infrastructure, Environment and Renewable Energy. 
 
Out of those, 30% are expansion plans for successful existing businesses, and 70% are start-ups proposed by business leaders who are running very successful business ventures or that are proposed by entrepreneurs who have the right ideas and have the knowledge of launching new products and services that are commercially viable in the local, regional and international markets. 
 
The Palestine Investment Conference 2010 offers a wide range of projects, while industrial sectors compose about 40% of the presented business plans, the other 60% is composed of ICT, Agriculture, Tourism, Housing, Infrastructure, Environment and Renewable Energy. 
 
The Palestine Investment Conference 2010 business plans cover all regions of the country and present opportunities in different locations that offer a unique competitive advantage that suits proposed projects. Where 23% of the projects are in Ramallah area, 19 % are in Gaza, 35% of the projects are in Bethlehem, Nablus, Hebron and Jenin. 24% of the projects are in Jerusalem, Jericho, Toubas, Salfeet, Qalqilya and Tulkarem.  
 
The Palestine Investment Conference 2010 will also provide you with a Business-to-Business Meeting Service. This service allows you to pre-arrange meetings with business leaders and entrepreneurs. You can use this service to maximize your ability to establish the right business contacts.
 
To view the full list of companies and entrepreneurs ready to present their business plans, please click here.
 
Should you be interested in scheduling B2B meeting with one or more of these companies, please send your request to business@pic-palestine.ps indicating the name of company you are interested to meet with, the preferred time, and we will be glad to facilitate this.
 


Contact Us

Sitemap

Links

Q&A
Copyright © 2014 Palestine Investment Conference., All Rights Reserved Developed by InterTech Co. 1999-2014